As the clock strikes twelve on December 31st, there is a spell of celebration around the world to welcome New Year. Most people in all parts of India cosset in fun filled activities such as singing, dancing, long drives and attending parties. Historical places, parks, resorts, restaurants, movie theaters, and pubs are filled with people of all ages.
The main aim of the New Year celebration is to bring happiness and joy in our life. It is a time to start with new things to learn and do or a time to enhance the things that you have so far been pursuing passionately. Another approach would be to thoughtfully examine where you have reached in life, in a simple way. In whichever way you contemplate to start the New Year, get off the ground by feeling fresh and energetic. Embark on new possibilities and opportunities. Whip up new friendships and bond with new people. Seize the moment. Enjoy every challenge that life has in store only for you. Institute optimism in yourself as well as in everyone around you.
Regardless of whether you have achieved your goal or not, or even if you have failed, get what you can out of every experience and enjoy your progress along your own beautiful path. Take some time to answer few important questions:
- What did I achieve in 2016 that shows I’m on track towards my deeper purpose?
- How can I utilize my previous year experience to help me move forward, towards my aim?
- Am I really enjoying this journey?
- If not, then in what way can I make it more interesting for me?
Here are few tips which you can implement in your daily routine-
- Try to fill the gap between the two “you’s”, you are the only creator of your own destiny so never give up.
- You are the only person who knows your past errors so try to troubleshoot those errors for your impeccable future.
- If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail. So plan in a proper way and adapt with it.
- Forget yesterday and focus on today. Don’t panic about failure, it is the condiment that gives success its flavor!
!!Wish you a Happy New Year in advance!!